Date Added: 10 November 2017
: 27 November 2017
Job Title: Personal Assistant & Office Administrator
Working For: Church of England (Lambeth Palace)
Salary: £20,104 - £21,403 PA for 28 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join a central team that supports the ministry of the Archbishop of Canterbury. This role will provide essential administrative support and coordination to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Communications Team.
As Personal Assistant and Office Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Director of Communications and Head of Media Relations, assisting in a wide range of tasks including media monitoring, maintaining good relationships with journalists and hosting media events at Lambeth Palace.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role include
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Director of Communications and the Head of Media Relations, including diary management, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and assisting with correspondence.
- Office management – respond to press enquiries, filing, transcribing interviews and other office duties, as required.
- Working closely with the Events Team, assisting with organising press conferences and media receptions, including hospitality, guest lists, room bookings and provision of necessary materials.
The ideal candidate will have some of the following attributes
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Proven track-record in the use of databases, word processing skills, spreadsheets and Content Management Systems.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with external individuals and organisations.
We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible* 35-hour working week for work-life balance and a minimum 25 days holiday plus 3 defined organisational days leave and an attractive defined pension scheme.
*Where applicable depending on post requirements.
Closing Date: 27 November 2017
Interviews will be held on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Please click the following link to be redirected to the advert on the Church of England website
From there, please click the Purple Apply button to the right of the advert and complete an online application through Pathways.