Date Added: 14 November 2017
: 24 November 2017
Job Title: Account Executive - Healthcare Public Affairs
Working For: Hanover
Hanover is looking for an Account Executive to join our healthcare public affairs team. Hanover’s health team work with some of the world’s largest healthcare organisations including pharmaceutical companies and providers, as well as the NHS and charities, supporting them in navigating the changing political and policy landscape.
Following a series of new wins and growth across the UK and Europe we are looking for an Account Executive to join the fast-growing, award-winning team. With an understanding of UK politics & policy and an interest in health and the NHS, this full-time position will play a vital role in challenging the norm and delivering change.
Key responsibilities will include providing high-quality monitoring and intelligence to high profile clients, drafting policy intelligence reports, agendas and action notes, supporting events and meeting for clients, and delivering research for new business pitches.
The Hanover healthcare team is led by leaders in UK consultancy, with the international team bringing expertise from our London, Brussels and Dublin offices. The role will support prestigious clients and is based in our London office on Gray’s Inn Road.
Key Skills & Experience
– Relevant experience from either a UK public affairs consultancy, communications agency or in-house communications department
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– A passion for the changing health landscape, specifically within UK politics and policy
– Drive to make an impact and work closely as a team
– Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
– Strong attention to detail and highly organised
Closing Date: 24 November 2017
Interviews to commence ASAP. Start date ideally in January 2018 but dependent on candidate availability.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to RECRUITMENT@HANOVERCOMMS.COM quoting reference “HC-PA-W”.