Date Added: 15 November 2017
: 8 December 2017
Job Title: Social Media & Communications Officer
Working For: Carbon Tracker
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Primary responsibility will be to manage and grow social media platforms and support the Communication Team’s varied and growing needs as the organisation expands, including helping to write/edit/proof-read content, manage translations and support with daily ad-hoc logistical and administrative tasks
- Manage and grow Carbon Tracker’s Twitter feed, other channels like YouTube, Linked-In etc. Explore merits of other social media platforms and keep abreast of the digital revolution as a means of communication
- Proofread and help write/edit content for report launches, tailored presentations, press releases, newsletters, blogs and entries for awards
- Help manage website alongside other members of Comms team
- Manage report translations including budgets as well as general contact lists, including press lists
- Support Comms team and Head of Communications during report launches
- Copy-writing (marketing and publicity)
- Coordinate with external partners, and manage some partner relationships, help manage sponsorships and events when need arises. Help with logistical support
- Research, prepare, enhance PowerPoint presentations and write marketing materials
- Monitor press coverage, help produce coverage reports
- Manage and update contact databases (including our CRM system)
For full job description visit our website: https://www.carbontracker.org/vacancy/communications-officer/#more-6674.
Closing Date: 8 December 2017
The application deadline is 12 noon.
Please note that we may interview before the closing date.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter explaining how you would fit into the Carbon Tracker team to email@example.com.
Applications without a covering letter or email will not be considered.