Date Added: 17 November 2017
: 7 December 2017
Job Title: Senior Campaign Manager
Working For: Asthma UK
Salary: c£40,000 per annum
• Are you an experienced campaign manager looking for your next challenge?
• Are you interested in working with a digital leading and constantly evolving organisation?
• Do you want the opportunity to put your innovative campaign ideas into practice?
What we do at Asthma UK really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationship we have with people with asthma and their long-term condition, the more lives we save. It’s that simple. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference.
We’re looking for someone who:
• is up for the challenge of solving a fundamental problem; addressing a major health inequality issue, inspiring and activating people with asthma and ultimately shifting the outcomes in the asthma territory
• is an analytical thinker, strong project manager and has a track record of robust campaign management
• is very ambitious and results driven with a passion for delivering big, bold, innovative campaigns that have a big impact and drive change
• is passionate about maximising the opportunities for engaging digitally
• looks at data and insight and sees opportunity
• is committed to making a real-world difference to the quality of people’s lives by delivering high quality and engaging communications
• has up-to-date knowledge and skills to implement new communications processes and tools to support organisational strategy.
We are committed to supplying the best possible experience to those who can benefit from our support, then translating this experience into financial support so we can continue to save lives. Our board and senior team are externally recognised for their commitment to digital innovation in achieving our mission.
What the role involves:
• Leading the operational delivery of the change campaigns function
• Deepening our reach and engagement amongst people affected by asthma through cutting edge, integrated communications campaigns delivered through owned and earned channels
• Putting people with asthma, the seriousness of the problems they face and their unmet needs firmly on the agenda
• Working with colleagues to produce innovative communication campaigns that cut through
• Integrating seamlessly with the journeys people take with Asthma UK, across fundraising, advice, research and influencing change
Closing Date: 7 December 2017
First interview: 13 December 2017.
Second interview: 18 December 2017.
For more information and to apply please visit the Asthma UK website or go to