Global Lingo is an international language service provider, with offices in London, Frankfurt, Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Chicago, and Singapore. We work with international corporations and government organisations, providing multi-language translation, live interpretation, transcription and minute-taking services.
We are an ambitious, innovative and trusted language service provider, with a strong work ethic and commitment to service delivery excellence.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team in the Company’s London office. The role sits within our Professional Writing Services (PWS) division, providing dedicated expertise on our minute-taking service.
The successful candidate will have a thirst for knowledge, exemplary writing and editing skills, a keen eye for detail, ideally with an academic background in Arts subjects (including English, History, foreign languages).
Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable, as is professional experience in a writing/editing/ minute-taking role.
The role would suit anyone wishing to develop project management skills while satisfying their interest in written communications (including both writing and editing) and current affairs. This person must be able to work calmly and efficiently in a fast paced environment, managing ever-changing requirements, while ensuring top-quality and timely service delivery, within scope and to budget.
This role reports to the Global Head of Professional Writing Services (based in London).
General Role Expectations
• Manage a UK-based and global portfolio of clients for the company’s minute-taking service
• Act as the main contact for your clients, dealing with all booking requests, queries and issues, and ensure swift resolution of any issues
• Tailor the minute-taking service for clients’ requirements, creating bespoke style guides and document templates
• Engage in business reviews
• Ensure profit margin targets are met
• Manage quality control process and timely delivery of all projects
• Manage the UK and global recruitment, on-boarding training and development of minute-takers
Interviews will be conducted with suitable candidates immediately.
Start date: December 2017 (exact date is flexible).