Date Added: 21 November 2017
: 21 December 2017
Job Title: Research and Evaluation Project Manager
Working For: Renaisi Limited
Salary: £24,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
• Supporting organisations to understand how research, evaluation and data can improve their work.
• Project managing small research and evaluation projects for external clients or internally at Renaisi, with responsibility for: adhering to agreed budgets and timelines; meeting project milestones; managing the work of the project team and ensuring quality assurance is provided by senior colleagues.
• Designing and implementing high quality research, analysis and evaluation methodologies on a range of social policy areas, projects and programmes as part of Renaisi’s consultancy work. This might include: designing discussion guides; conducting interviews in person or over the phone; setting up surveys; facilitating focus groups and workshops; recruiting participants; and managing sub-contractors or partners.
• Conducting robust and imaginative analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to create insight for Renaisi and our clients.
• Ensuring ethical approaches are used in all of our research.
Business development work
• Preparing and contributing to proposals for new client commissions.
• Preparing and supporting pitch presentations for new client commissions.
• Identifying opportunities to develop and grow the research and evaluation work of Renaisi.
• Maintaining a strong knowledge of public policy relevant to the work of Renaisi and ensuring our work remains relevant.
• Supporting new projects and programmes, including other areas of work in Renaisi, through the use of research and evaluation.
• Contributing to business planning for Renaisi and to the development of corporate systems and procedures, as required.
• Maintaining strong client relationships for commissioned work, ensuring that communication is regular, proactive and respects client confidentiality.
• Delivering presentations to clients as part of project work.
• Drafting and finalising reports for clients.
• Attending client and company meetings as necessary and being prepared to attend evening and weekend meetings and events as required.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels, inside and outside Renaisi.
Closing Date: 21 December 2017
Interviews will be held in the first week of January 2018.
Please forward a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.