Date Added: 22 November 2017
: 8 December 2017
Job Title: Research Associate, Schools and Educational Organisations Practice
Working For: Perrett Laver
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Who we are
Perrett Laver, a leading global executive search firm. We are an Employee Owned Trust and currently have over 100 employees in offices across EMEA (London, Amsterdam and Dublin), the America’s (Chicago, Washington DC and Vancouver) and the Asia Pacific region (Hong Kong and Sydney).
Schools and Educational Organisations (SEO)
The Perrett Laver SEO Practice is a leader in the sector. Our clients range from leading independent schools to high performing and aspirational academies, new and growing multi-academy trusts to international schools, global schools groups to national and international educational bodies of all types. We believe passionately in the transformative power of education and we are deeply committed to connecting exceptional leaders with the best schools and education organisations worldwide.
As a Research Associate based in our London office, you will be tasked with desk-based research to identify and engage outstanding candidates for leadership roles, utilising astute judgement and excellent advocacy skills. You will work on varied assignments, both under your own initiative and as part of larger teams.
The Research Associate role involves interacting with people who are at the highest levels in their professions, and offers plenty of scope for personal and professional development, working alongside a dedicated and values driven team.
• first or second class degree in a recognised academic subject
• intellectual interest in Schools and Educational Organisations
• outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritise workload
• a commercial mindset: tenacious, committed and results-oriented outlook
• collaborative and able to contribute to the development of a growing team with a creative and flexible approach to research and problem-solving
Closing Date: 8 December 2017
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Richard.Craske@perrettlaver.com.