Date Added: 27 November 2017
: 11 December 2017
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager
Working For: RenewableUK
Salary: Circa £35,000
As a national trade association it is key that RenewableUK has a strong voice within Government. The Public Affairs Manager is responsible for devising the public affairs engagement strategy and delivering the influencing essential to meet the needs of members, including the running of Bill programmes.
Specifically this will include:
- Delivering RenewableUK’s Public Affairs initiatives and activities.
- Ownership and close management of the Public Affairs section of the External Affairs Budget.
- Leading RenewableUK’s activities to influence legislation development.
- Ensure member companies are informed of relevant political developments and RenewableUK’s activities.
- Work with colleagues from across the organisation to deliver priority work programmes.
- Overall responsibility for RenewableUK’s contact programme and political events.
For full job description and person specification, please click here https://jobfinder.renewableuk.com/job/public-affairs-manager/38175915/.
Closing Date: 11 December 2017
Closing at midday.
Interviews expected to take place mid December 2017/early January 2018.
Please send your covering letter and CV to Jobs@RenewableUK.com.