Hanover Health is looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant (AM/SAM) with a passion for health policy to join our expanding team.
Hanover is an award winning, independent consultancy specialising in public affairs, policy, government relations and corporate communications. In 2017 we were named Global Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year by the Holmes Report.
If you have experience in UK health policy and are looking for career development, this is the role for you.
Our healthcare clients include: AbbVie, American Pharmaceutical Group, BMS, HEART UK, Janssen, Lilly, Northern Health Science Alliance, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, and a variety of coalition groups including in cancer, ophthalmology and rare disease.
– Building political and NHS campaigns to deliver policy change for our clients
– Running impactful events for a range of audiences including politicians, policy makers, NHS stakeholders and patient groups
– Delivering important intelligence to our clients through utilizing the Hanover network and building your own bespoke network through attending events as well as developing expertise in policy areas
– Drafting reports for clients on a varied number of topics including on trade/business policy and disease or NHS policy areas
– Supporting the management of expert steering groups to drive thought-leadership for our clients
Key Skills & Experience:
– Experience working within a consultancy, in-house public affairs team, or Parliamentary office
– Excellent knowledge of the UK healthcare sector/health policy
– Team player with an industrious approach
– Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
– Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
– Strong networking skills
Benefits include annual performance related bonus, secondment opportunities to Brussels, Dublin or Dubai, BUPA healthcare, gym subsidy, Summer Fridays finish (3pm), regular social events and more.
Interviews to commence ASAP. Start date dependent on candidate availability.