Date Added: 28 November 2017
: 15 December 2017
Job Title: Intern
Working For: CrowdJustice
Salary: London living wage - £10.20 per hour
CrowdJustice www.crowdjustice.com is an award-winning VC-backed, tech-for-good company. We help people access the courts and the legal system through crowdfunding. Since our launch in 2015 we have helped important cases raise millions in funding to challenge the government, go to the Supreme Court and change the law. We’ve been featured in the BBC, TechCrunch, the Guardian and others as a game-changer in access to justice, and we’re just getting started.
We are seeking a driven, ambitious graduate for a three to six-month paid internship, with the possibility of staying on after. You will work closely with all members of our team to work on areas of business development and content generation. You will:
- Speak to potential users on the phone and provide value to individuals as well as collect user feedback for new product developments;
- Identify and research potential business development opportunities and develop systematic and efficient approaches to community outreach;
- Record and analyse data you are collecting;
- Write powerful stories and content, and/or produce some digital assets, about the cases or legal issues surfacing on the platform.
- You are a motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-moving startup environment with minimal guidance;
- You are confident on the phone and engage easily with people from different backgrounds;
- You are able to think creatively around how to complete tasks and achieve the outcome you want to get to, but at the same time take a rigorous, systematic approach to recording the approach and the outcome;
- You are digitally savvy and comfortable on social media and/or writing for different audiences;
- You love the idea of doing good well by doing good, and want to put your commercial mindset to work in an environment where you are truly making a difference.
This is a paid internship (London living wage) and we have frequent team outings and lunches.
A role with huge scope for growth and development, and the opportunity to work on a small, ambitious and fun team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company!
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
We'd like to get someone in as soon as possible. Applications close on the 15th of December.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter to apply.
12 December 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date as the post has now been filled.