Date Added: 28 November 2017
: 1 January 2018
Job Title: Digital Content Intern
Working For: Public
6 month fixed-term contract, Full-time.
Led by ex-deputy head of the No.10 policy unit, Daniel Korski, and venture investor, Alexander de Carvalho, Public helps technology startups transform public services.
Public holds a respected and ever-growing stature within government, the tech and investment sectors - aided, in no small part, by our marketing and branding. Our newsletter, blog and social media channels are followed by senior figures within the public sector and beyond. As Marketing Intern, you will play a key role in executing and developing Public’s marketing strategy.
The Digital Content Intern will manage Public’s marketing and social media channels, promoting Public’s ongoing projects and researching new and creative ways for Public to engage with our key audiences - the public sector, investment & technology industries, and tech startups. Responsibilities will include:
- Support Public’s marketing and research teams in helping to grow and develop Public’s content output and marketing reach.
- Manage Public’s social media presence, regularly updating channels with relevant and creative content.
- Produce and publish Public’s weekly newsletter into the latest events in ‘GovTech’ and public sector innovation.
- Research and write regular features for Public’s blog, and provide editorial support for Public’s Research and Marketing teams - including overseeing.
- Public’s content management systems (Wordpress or equivalent).
- Deliver regular analysis and insight into Public’s marketing data, producing reports for Public’s senior management team.
- Research and develop new avenues for Public’s marketing (e.g. video content, podcasts, etc.).
- Provide on-site operational and marketing support during Public events and conferences.
The role of Digital Content Intern is a development position. As such we are primarily interested in candidates with strong character attributes and demonstrable potential to achieve. Technical skills (specified under ‘Additional Skills’) will be valued, but are not necessities for the role. Training can be provided to outstanding candidates.
For more details, see: https://www.beapplied.com/apply/GCmKWStSXp.
Closing Date: 1 January 2018
Interview TBC, but will be early January.
Start date ASAP.
To apply, please visit: https://www.beapplied.com/apply/GCmKWStSXp.