Date Added: 29 November 2017
: 15 December 2017
Job Title: Events and Administration Officer
Working For: Bright Blue
Salary: According to experience
Bright Blue is an independent think tank and pressure group for liberal conservatism. We are looking for an Events and Administration officer to join this ambitious, fast-growing organisation.
You will play a critical role in ensuring our think tank is well organised and delivers an effective events and conferences programme.
The successful candidate will deliver high-quality and high-profile events, look after our members, keep our website updated, be a PA to our Director, and manage Bright Blue’s office.
The role is ideal for a highly organised and motivated candidate with the opportunity for rapid promotion.
• Organise a programme of events and conferences, including briefing and managing high-profile speakers
• Develop and maintain good relationships with events and research partners
• Drafting original content, such as letters, our bulletins and briefings
• Updating and managing our website and spreadsheets
• Providing PA support to the Director
• Ensuring the efficient running of the Bright Blue office
• A proven interest in politics and public policy
• A belief in Bright Blue’s core values
• A good educational background
• Excellent writing ability and interpersonal skills
• A highly organised, self-motivated individual excited about working in a small business and who can work independently
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
Closing at 12pm.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Ryan Shorthouse, Director of Bright Blue, at email@example.com.