Date Added: 29 November 2017
: 8 December 2017
Job Title: Associate
Working For: Cicero Group
Cicero Group is an integrated communications agency specialising in corporate PR, government relations, digital communications and market research aimed at business, consumer and policy audiences.
Cicero is looking for an Associate to support its Public Policy Monitoring and Intelligence Service Cicero Pulse. The new staff member will be permanently based in London and the role will include opportunities to travel to Brussels.
Main tasks will include the monitoring of UK and EU parliamentary activities (e.g. plenary, committee hearings, public hearings), various conferences and think tank events and to provide detailed monitoring from these events.
• Working experience in the UK or European Parliament/MPs office/MEPs office/government department or similar absolutely essential;
• Understanding of both the UK and EU political landscape required;
• Keen interest in political affairs;
• Excellent English writing and editing skills;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Exceptional time management and the ability to work under pressure;
• Foreign language skills an advantage.
Closing Date: 8 December 2017
Start date will be in January 2018.
To apply, please send a one page CV with the headline "Associate as seen on w4mp” to Parisa Namazi Parisa.Namazi@cicero-group.com.
Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.