Date Added: 29 November 2017
: 12 December 2017
Job Title: Monitoring Consultant
Working For: DeHavilland
Monitoring Consultants work as part of DeHavilland’s Service Team. This team acts as the day-to-day point of contact with our clients, providing timely and relevant political information, reporting and research. This is a client-facing role in which you will be responsible for the everyday management of your accounts and will work closely with the commercial team to ensure contract renewals and develop new business.
This particular role focuses on tech, telecoms and media. Our clients in this portfolio include broadcasters, newspapers, FTSE 100 tech and telecoms companies and regulators. This would be an excellent role for anyone who is contemplating a career in politics or public affairs. Working in a fast-paced office in central London, this role will give you significant experience of public affairs and the political environment.
Brief job description
• Deliver timely and relevant monitoring to customers in the form of alerts and daily/weekly reports
• Produce ad-hoc research for customers, as well as contributing to the many briefings that DeHavilland produces
• Take responsibility for the everyday management of your accounts, making sure that all aspects of service delivery meet client expectations
• Perform administrative tasks to ensure that client records and service arrangements are fully up to date
Key personal qualities, qualifications and skills
• Confident and professional manner
• Positive attitude and willingness to work in a client-facing, commercial role
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Qualified to degree level, preferably in a relevant subject
• At least a year’s experience in a UK political/public affairs role
• Good general knowledge of and a genuine interest in British politics and Parliament
• Computer literate – good skills in all main Microsoft office applications
Closing Date: 12 December 2017
We are looking for someone to start in the new year and we may appoint before the closing date.
Please send a CV and cover letter with "Monitoring Consultant Position" in the subject line to Arran Russell at email@example.com.