Date Added: 30 November 2017
: 15 December 2017
Job Title: Client Events Team Assistant
Working For: Dods Group plc
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
The Client Events Team Assistant will support the production & delivery of a wide portfolio of events. We are looking for a candidate who is hard-working, organised & has a strong attention to detail & excellent time management. The candidate will need to be a good communicator, comfortable working across the political spectrum & be willing to turn your hand to new challenges.
- To assist in the delivery of the Dods events programme at the annual political Party Conferences. The candidate must be available to attend each conference taking place in September and October
- Lend support to all off the events organised within the events division; including conferences, roundtables, awards ceremonies & receptions, within the UK & EU
- Help review & source new venues, caterers, AV suppliers etc.
- Undertake & manage the events team’s logistics, including travel, couriers, hotel bookings etc.
- To support the team with external stakeholder management, to ensure the smooth running of the events
- To manage event invitations & RSVPs
- To assist in the promotion & marketing of all events activity, internally & externally, through various company platforms
- To manage the events team’s social media
- Prepare event materials, including name badges & briefing packs
- Support at events for example with set up/break down, delegate registration, speaker liaison, roving mics etc.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to multi-task & work on a range of projects at any one time
- Confident & polite on the phone, speaking with Parliamentarians & high-level stakeholders
- Clear communication skills & approachable manner
- Patient, level headed & reliable
- Good attention to detail & able to work to deadlines
- A team player with good written & oral communication & problem-solving skills
- 1 year experience of working within events
- A confident user of social media, experience of updating websites & a good knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel and Word)
- A confident user of Photoshop
- Available for evening/weekend work & on an overnight basis
- Understanding of the UK political system & awareness of the UK’s current affairs
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
Interviews: On a rolling basis from 11 December 2017.
Applicants are asked to send their CV and a covering letter which outlines how you meet the requirements for the role and detailing your experience to Daisy Crisp, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Please include ‘Client Events Team Assistant Application’ in the subject line of the email.