Date Added: 1 December 2017
: 15 December 2017
Job Title: PR & Public Affairs Trainee Account Executive
Working For: M&F Health Communications Ltd
M&F Health is a new independent communications consultancy which specialises in health and wellbeing. The consultancy, which has a strong focus on campaigning, provides communications support for leading pharmaceutical companies, device and diagnostics companies, professional membership organisation and charities. It also has a fast-developing nutrition business, working for leading commercial and third sector organisations in the sector.
This role is ideal for those wishing to explore a career in public affairs and PR, with an interest in the health sector. Experience in either a public affairs and/or PR environment, or in Parliament, and a strong interest in health would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will play a supporting role to the integrated PR and PA teams, and will have an opportunity to gain valuable public affairs and public relations experience through cross-sector working.
Our website is currently being built, so please visit our Twitter and Facebook pages for more information or give us a call.
Core tasks will include:
• Providing daily media (including social media) monitoring
• Providing policy briefings
• Compiling weekly political monitoring reports
• Providing research for communication plans and proposals
• Supporting the team to deliver communications objectives to plan
• Supporting team members with administrative duties
• Supporting the team with organising events
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent drafting skills
• Excellent research skills
• Excellent organisational abilities – ability to juggle a number of competing priorities, and to seek advice and guidance from colleagues when needed
• Political and campaigning awareness
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Hands on approach to work
• Strong digital campaigning skills
• Good IT skills and understanding of social media platforms, including Twitter and Facebook
• Attention to detail
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
Interviews and start date to commence as soon as possible. Please note that we may look to appoint before the closing date.
Please submit your CV and a brief covering letter detailing why you would be suitable for this role to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to contact individuals due to the large amount of applications we receive. So, if you don’t hear from us, you can assume that your application was not successful at this time.