Date Added: 1 December 2017
: 11 December 2017
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Westbourne
Salary: Dependent on experience
Westbourne is an integrated communications agency based in Mayfair. We offer a full range of services with a strong focus on public affairs.
We are looking for a talented Account Executive, who has an interest in Westminster, Whitehall and local government.
• Drafting monitoring reports
• Tracking political developments, media relations issues and topical day-to-day current affairs issues that impact the business of our clients
• Producing analysis of parliamentary and public policy issues
• Monitoring of local government activity, planning committee meetings etc
• Media monitoring and analysis on project sites
• Research into potential sales leads
• Organising and providing support at events, including public exhibitions
• Compiling guest lists and producing mailings
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University graduate
• Experience in communications at an agency, Parliament, local government, a think tank or a campaign organisation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Research and analysis experience of political or policy issues
• Strong attention to detail and project management skills
• A strong work ethic, determination to excel and great interpersonal skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience of political campaigning and of local government
• Previous experience or interest in housing and the development industry
Closing Date: 11 December 2017
Candidates are encouraged to apply before this date. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.
Please send a CV and covering letter setting out why you would be suitable for this post to email@example.com.