Date Added: 1 December 2017
: 7 January 2018
Job Title: Researcher
Working For: Taylor Bennett Group
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 plus benefits and bonus
The Taylor Bennett Group is looking to grow our team and are seeking an equally passionate and committed individual to join us as a Researcher. This role will require you to be digitally savvy, organised and a team player.
- You will be responsible for database management
- Assist with our social media and create content for other digital channels
- Support new business activity by collating pitch material, proposals, company industry research, and attending briefing
- Engage with the Taylor Bennett Foundation by acting as a mentor to a trainee over several 10 week periods per year
- Office management duties such as acting as a front of house, prepping meeting rooms and managing switchboards
- Liaise with candidates and clients on scheduling interviews and telephone work
This exciting opportunity will provide lots of scope to develop your career, your network and your knowledge within communications, public affairs and the talent finding world and you will benefit from the support of the senior management team.
- Computer literate and experienced in working with databases
- Good attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work well independently (a self-starter)
- Confident written skills
- Sound social media awareness
- Well organised and able to work efficiently
Founded in 1982, Taylor Bennett is a leading executive search firm specialising in senior level corporate affairs and communications appointments. We operate internationally with offices in London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Hong Kong, San Francisco, and New York.
Our approach is founded on integrity and partnership. Taylor Bennett Group benefits from a collective 35 years’ knowledge of the communications and investor relations world. We work with clients across a range of sectors; from FTSE 100 and 250 companies, large international corporates, SMEs, and not-for-profit companies.
The Taylor Bennett Group is a non-hierarchical structure and the office is extremely supportive, friendly and relaxed. We have an unusually team-oriented culture and it feels very much like one big family.
Closing Date: 7 January 2018
First interviews to be the week commencing Monday 18 December (dependent on availability of candidates) and the week commencing 2 January 2018.
Start date to be Monday 15 January 2018 (or sooner if possible).
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter in confidence to email@example.com.