Date Added: 4 December 2017
: 20 January 2018
Job Title: Account Director (Public Affairs)
Working For: a client of Michael Page Policy
Our client, a leading London-based public affairs consultancy, is currently looking for an exceptional new Senior Account Manager or Account Director.
This role will have responsibility for a number of large and vital accounts. On top of ensuring top-quality client delivery is maintained, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the senior team in the management of the company and the continued growth of the consultancy.
- Ensuring client needs are met;
- Delivering political and stakeholder contact programmes;
- Public policy analysis, both written and oral;
- Networking and promoting the organisation externally;
- Contributing to new business opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience of working in public affairs, ideally in another consultancy;
- An intimate understanding of the workings of Westminster and Whitehall;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
A small-medium sized consultancy, this role would potentially suit somebody with experience of working in a larger consultancy but looking for a change of culture and working environment.
Our client would like to make an appointment this side of Christmas 2017, so please do apply without hesitation.
For more details, please see: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/account-director-public-affairs/ref/13880647?source=search.
Closing Date: 20 January 2018
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis as desirable candidates are identified. An appointment may be made before the closing date.
Ideally, candidates will be immediately available, but we will consider applications from candidates with notice periods.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Alec Zetter email@example.com. For more information, please call 020 7269 2443.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regretfully might not be able to reply to all applications. If you have not heard within 7 days, we're afraid to say that you have not been shortlisted for the role.