Date Added: 4 December 2017
: 26 January 2018
Job Title: Senior Policy Officer
Working For: a client of Michael Page Policy
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a well-known membership organisation which represents its members across the housing and development market.
The post-holder will have responsibility for developing the Association's response to policy decisions affecting the industry with a particular emphasis on finance and market regulation.
- Represent members' interests to key policy-makers including, but not limited to, government, civil service and regulators;
- Keeping abreast of government initiatives which would impact on members;
- Maintain existing relationships with external stakeholders and identify other opportunities to expand the Association's network;
- Promote the organisation through networking, meetings, conference and by producing speeches;
- Managing existing committees;
- Liaising with media on related issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of the housing industry, ideally with a financial focus;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrable influencing skills;
- Sound knowledge of the Parliamentary process and the opportunities to engage;
- Policy drafting experience.
For more details, please see: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/senior-policy-officer-finance/ref/13880695?source=search.
Closing Date: 26 January 2018
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis as desirable candidates are identified. An appointment may be made before the closing date.
This is a maternity cover that will last at least 9 months. Candidates will be available to start at the end of February 2018.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Alec Zetter email@example.com. For more information, please call 020 7269 2443.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regretfully might not be able to reply to all applications. If you have not heard within 7 days, we're afraid to say that you have not been shortlisted for the role.