Date Added: 4 December 2017
: 15 December 2017
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Working For: Bright Blue
Salary: London living wage - £10.20 per hour
Bright Blue is an independent think tank and pressure group for liberal conservatism. We are looking for a paid intern to join us for three months to help with our research and events programme.
The successful candidate will be conducting research, helping to organise our events, and assisting us to communicate our work. The role is ideal for a recent graduate looking for training in working in public policy.
• Conducting literature reviews and writing briefs for our current research projects, including on energy and environment, welfare, integration, and human rights.
• Receiving training in different research techniques, policy formulation and writing public policy reports.
• Writing blogs and adding to the intellectual capital of the think tank.
• Helping to organise and attending a variety of Bright Blue events.
• Drafting speaker and attendee briefings for our events.
• Handling correspondence between venues and delegates.
• Helping to manage our social media feeds.
• A belief in Bright Blue’s core values.
• An impressive academic record, including a minimum of an undergraduate degree (2:1 or above).
• Excellent writing ability, creative thinking and interpersonal skills.
• A self-motivated individual excited about working in a small business and who can work independently.
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Sam Hall, Senior Research Fellow at Bright Blue, at email@example.com.