Date Added: 5 December 2017
: 15 December 2017
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Snapdragon at PLMR
Salary: London living wage - £10.20 per hour
Snapdragon at PLMR is a communications agency specialising in property, providing services to a range of clients across London, the East of England, South East of England and the Midlands.
Snapdragon at PLMR offers internships to individuals who are seeking to gain relevant professional experience before embarking on a career. As an Intern you will assist the team in providing high quality research and support to all our clients. You will have a keen interest in public affairs, in how messages are best shaped and communicated and in the UK political and planning landscape. In this role you will gain experience of – and exposure to – all the main disciplines of consultancy life.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be well motivated and able to work under pressure using your own initiative. You will be able to conceptualise, analyse and write persuasive arguments. You will have a can-do attitude and a passion for achieving results.
You will engage in a variety of tasks to support our activities in London.
Skills and Responsibilities
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
• Fantastic communication skills, covering both verbal and written communication.
• A confident personality with the ability to contribute new ideas to a team environment.
• Ability to use initiative and be a self-starter.
• A strong work ethic and a sense of humour.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring the local and regional press, and local government activity across the region.
• Attending local planning committees on occasion, and producing reports for the team.
• Researching new business opportunities and monitoring regional activity within the trade press.
• Maintaining the company’s presence on social media, and where applicable, helping to support public events.
For more information visit https://www.plmr.co.uk/.
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date, although we may interview prior to the close date. We are looking to appoint as quickly as possible.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to Magda Lobodziec, PLMR’s HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.