Date Added: 5 December 2017
: 2 January 2018
Job Title: Data Analyst
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters
This role involves the use of cutting edge analytic techniques, working with large data sets, and global polling experts, to develop and communicate insight and support the Conservative electoral strategies.
The successful role-holder:
Will support the Senior Data Scientist in the use of insight and targeting models. Specifically this will involve data preparation, running existing models, and delivering post campaign analysis that provides insight into effectiveness of data-driven campaigning and targeting.
The successful candidate will also be required to work across the organisation, and help guide future plans as to the use of A/B testing, test cells, and so on.
Will be guided by the senior data scientist in developing models, and able to work on standardising models, dashboards, as well as working with the CTVCM to make sure that data briefs are optimised.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent mix of the following capabilities and track record:
- Demonstrable work experience in a data-driven discipline
- An exceptional analytic mind, able to conceptualise multi-dimensional relationships, deal with uncertainty in data, and communicate clearly
- Strong data management skills
- Good Maths A-level or equivalent, and high numeracy
- An understanding of data science, statistics and hypothesis testing.
- SQL, Excel
- Good Maths, Physics, or Statistics Degree
- R, Python, Tableau
- Experience of BigData
- Experience of Data warehousing
Closing Date: 2 January 2018
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Recruitment@conservatives.com or alternatively please click the link to apply https://www.conservatives.com/work-for-us/data-analyst.