Date Added: 5 December 2017
: 18 December 2017
Job Title: Senior Campaigns Officer
Working For: Diabetes UK
Salary: £31,500 - £33,500 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Whitechapel, London
Diabetes UK is looking to recruit a full-time Senior Campaigns Officer. As part of the Campaigns & Mobilisation team, you will play a vital role in bringing about change to improve the lives of people with diabetes and those at risk of developing Type 2.
Your role will help plan and support our influencing campaigns, to bring about change in a range of areas and to ensure diabetes is at the top of the political agenda. This will be a fast-paced and varied role, which involves informing the planning of new campaigns, delivering campaigns in collaboration with a range of other teams, engaging different external audiences in our campaigns, as well as ensuring we evaluate campaigns and monitoring our impact. You will be creative and flexible, passionate about campaigning for change, and able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual Season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
*Under the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006, as amended in particular by the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 this post is subject to pre-employment criminal records checks through the Disclosure and Barring Scheme (DBS), Disclosure Scotland, Access NI.
Diabetes UK recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.
Closing Date: 18 December 2017
Closing at 10am.
Interviews: 9 - 11 January 2018.
To apply, please go to the i-appoint website: http://www.i-appoint.co.uk/diabetesuk/job_details.php?vid=935&ref=DUK743&desc=Senior+Campaigns+Officer. Please ensure you address the essential criteria in your supporting statement.