Date Added: 5 December 2017
: 2 January 2018
Job Title: Project Manager
Working For: The Difference
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000
This is an opportunity to be the founding member of The Difference, breaking the link between school exclusion and social exclusion. As Project Manager, you will ensure the recruitment of our first cohort of exceptional teachers, ready to become a new generation of specialist leaders.
This role will be tailored to the right applicant, and could involve diverse
- Project management of key aspects of our work, such as the development of our teacher assessment centres to ensure selection of exceptional teachers;
- Recruitment through press work, social media and headhunting; and through sifting applications/data from assessment centres;
- Communications, including development of our social media and online presence, drafting articles and blogs, and liaising with journalists to raise awareness of our mission and purpose;
- Bid writing, writing about out work to secure funding from partner organisations;
- Human resources, including contract procurement, specification writing and assessment of bids;
- Operations support, including organising events, agendas and research visits.
- Supporting the team flexibly with key deliverables.
Closing Date: 2 January 2018
First round interviews will be held by phone on the 5th and 8th of January.
Closing at 23:59pm.
To apply for the role please email the following to Kiran@the-difference.com and email@example.com, including the job title in the subject line and confirmation of where you saw the job role in the body of the email:
1. A supporting letter (no more than 2 sides) outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the role;
2. Your CV including references (maximum 2 sides); and
3. Confirmation in the body of your email of your current salary, notice period and right to work in the UK.
12 December 2017: the closing date for this advert has been extended.