Date Added: 6 December 2017
: 11 December 2017
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: Circa £37,000
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- An international charity.
- Managing a team of three you will develop and implement the global marketing communications strategy on a UK level working closely with the fundraising, communications, and campaigns teams.
- You will be responsible for fully integrated digital marketing campaigns and drive the fundraising and public motivation activities, monitoring success against KPIs and staying ahead of digital trends and tactics.
- With strong managerial experience and considerable expertise in consumer digital marketing you will be a creative and competent digital manager with an understanding of charity marketing.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills along with knowledge of email marketing, digital advertising, donation soliciting, payments, segmentation, and content management.
- You will also need experience of working with HTML, CSS, Adwords, Tag manager, Analytics, and Webmaster.
Closing Date: 11 December 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.