Date Added: 7 December 2017
: 2 January 2018
Job Title: Assistant to the Organisation Department
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters
We are looking for an Assistant to the Organisation Department at Conservative Campaign Headquarters to join our team based in London.
The successful role-holder will be responsible for the smooth running of the Organisation Department including matters relating to Membership and to the Voluntary Party.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who will be proactive, self-motivated and a good communicator to join a busy and effective team and looking to work within a company where they can develop and grow.
- Day to day administration and support to the Membership Department
- Respond to telephone and written enquiries from the public and members regarding Party membership
- Ensure relevant data is updated on a regular basis
- Maintain, log and process documents within a given timeframe
- Produce and distribute papers for meetings, prepare agendas and book meeting rooms
- General administrative duties supporting the Head of the Voluntary Party
- Act as a first point of contact for general administration support to the wider Membership team as and when required
Background and skills:
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Clear communication skills, able to communicate at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Articulate and good attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills both
- A hands-on approach to work and the ability to work as part of a team
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work autonomously
- Calm under pressure and able to work to short deadlines
- Strong and confident user of MS Office Suite including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
- Ideally experience within an office based environment
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply.
Closing Date: 2 January 2018
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 8th January 2018 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Recruitment@conservatives.com or alternatively please click on the link to apply https://www.conservatives.com/work-for-us/assistant-to-the-organisation-department