Date Added: 7 December 2017
: 2 January 2018
Job Title: Membership Administrator
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters
Conservative Campaign Headquarters are looking for an organised and efficient administrator to join their Membership Department.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Membership Department with day-to-day administration and general duties. This role would suit an individual with excellent customer service and administration skills, initiative and good attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily administration support to assist the Membership Department
- Dealing with telephone and written queries from members of the public and members in relation to Party membership
- Produce correspondence, documents and maintain records
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Database and membership management
- Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to support the department
- Strong administrative skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- An excellent and effective communicator with exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- A hands-on approach and self-starter
- Plenty of initiative and drive
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work autonomously
- Calm under pressure and able to work to short deadlines
- High degree of flexibility to manage multiple competing tasks
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
Previous experience of working in an office environment is desirable but not essential
Closing Date: 2 January 2018
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Monday 8th January 2018 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Recruitment@conservatives.com or alternatively please click on the link to apply https://www.conservatives.com/work-for-us/membership-administrator