Date Added: 7 December 2017
: 7 January 2018
Job Title: Associate Director – Healthcare
Working For: a client of Westminster Search
Westminster Search is working with one of the leading names in the healthcare space to recruit an Associate Director. This role is due to organic expansion and offers the right candidate a superb opportunity to work with a dedicated and successful team.
In this role, you will take on a wide range of responsibilities including:
• Day-to-day key client liaison on accounts, working with your team to ensure actions are clear, deadlines are met and results achieved.
• Liaison with the senior team to develop and refine strategy around Public affairs campaigns and evolve the briefs to ensure that client's needs and outcomes are achieved.
• You will support junior team members in producing timely and high-quality work, ensuring that they are developing and growing their skill set and ability.
• Providing first-rate strategic counsel to clients to ensure that they are both fully briefed and able to make important strategic decisions.
• New business support, including research and pitch attendance
Our client is looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Political, public affairs background with agency experience with ethical healthcare and pharmaceutical knowledge.
• Experience and interest in new business development – taking on research roles for new pitches and bringing your own perspective to new briefs.
• Understanding of social and digital media trends and the practicalities of incorporating these elements into public affairs campaigns.
• Ability to manage clients and junior members of the team.
Closing Date: 7 January 2018
The interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to explore further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV attached.