Date Added: 7 December 2017
: 7 January 2018
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Tom Pursglove MP (Corby and East Northamptonshire)
Salary: In line with IPSA payscales
A full-time caseworker is required for a fixed period of six months to provide secretarial and administrative support for the MP in the Westminster office, working as part of a small busy team, with potential for extension thereafter. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic people person, with excellent attention to detail. This would be a perfect first job for someone in Westminster, with no previous experience required, although a good sense of humour is a must!
• drafting correspondence on various issues on the Member's behalf
• opening incoming mail
• effective casework management
• keeping up-to-date records of constituent contacts
• photocopying, scanning and formatting of documents
• any other duties related to the post and appropriate to the pay band as directed and agreed by the Member and Senior Parliamentary Assistant
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 7 January 2018
Flexible - to be agreed.
Please send a cover letter and no more than a single page CV to email@example.com or by post to: Tom Pursglove MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA.
If you require any further information, please call 0207 219 8043.