Date Added: 16 February 2018
: 16 April 2018
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: The Agency Partnership
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
The Agency Partnership is growing fast and we are looking to add another executive to our ranks. We are looking for someone who is at the start of their career, enthusiastic to learn and get stuck in with everything that is going on. The work will be varied and integral to the success of our campaigns. The role offers excellent scope to progress and gaining hands-on experience of working in an internationally focussed marketing communications agency.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• A Russell Group university degree, or equivalent
• A team player with plenty of energy in their work and social life
• Excellent written and verbal communications skill
• Curious and interested in the world
• Bold and willing to take on client challenges
• The drive necessary to learn and become an integral part of the team quickly
• An enthusiasm and warmth of personality that allows and facilitates successful internal and external relationships
• Client relationship management – ensuring solid relationships are established with primary members of client teams
• Research – undertaking much of the research that we undertake as an agency to inform our campaigns, intelligence and proposals
• News monitoring – keeping the team up-to-date with all of the latest news that could affect our clients and the broader communications world
• Content development – producing a wide variety of content whether project proposals, presentations, articles or briefing materials
• Campaign implementation – helping to turn communications strategies into reality whatever the channel
What’s in it for you?
You will be immersed in our varied client relationships and given significant opportunities to grow. We will support and train you to do this. If you take the opportunity, there is significant potential to progress your career at a pace that matches your ability, and to become an important figure in The Agency. You will be rewarded well for your work, as we offer highly competitive remuneration packages. And, we are committed to ensuring that we all enjoy our work.
Closing Date: 16 April 2018
We may appoint before the closing date, so we would encourage early applications.
If the role is of interest, please email your CV and a short covering note to: email@example.com