Date Added: 14 March 2018
: 30 April 2018
Job Title: Executive Assistant & PA to the Senior Partner
Working For: Nudge Factory
Charity Number: Nudge Factory
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 (DOE)
Nudge Factory is expanding and we are looking to recruit a highly organised and focused individual to join our team as a PA to our Senior Partner and an Executive Assistant to the Senior Team. Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual looking for an exciting, demanding and varied role.
The ideal candidate would ideally have experience of Parliament providing support to an MP and so is able to proactively manage the Senior Partner’s time. An interest in policy, politics, communications or public affairs would be an advantage.
PA to the Senior Partner:
- Proactively manage and maintain diary and email accounts;
- Respond on behalf of the Senior Partner to clients and key individuals;
- Diary management, arranging travel, and organising meetings for the Senior Partner;
- Attending client meetings;
- Taking minutes at meetings when required;
- Complete research and proof reading;
- Ensure the Senior Partner is fully briefed on, and prepared for, all engagements on a daily basis;
- Draft speeches, presentations and press releases for the Senior Partner.
- Email and diary management for the Managing Partner;
- Arranging travel and organising meetings for the Senior Leadership Team;
- Preparing draft letters and emails, creating agendas for meetings and proof reading and responding to correspondence;
- Research, proof reading and undertaking client related work;
- Support in the day-to-day management and delivery of client services;
- Minute-taking and distribution of minutes for key meetings including client meetings;
- Undertaking research and supporting new business development;
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence;
- Recording information and filing;
- Greeting and hosting clients and guests and first point of contact for all company telephone calls;
- Act as Board Secretary/Clerk to the Partners Board: this includes taking full minutes of the monthly meeting and assisting in the preparation of board papers;
- Compile agenda, take minutes and produce action points for the weekly team meetings under the direction of the Managing Partner;
- Lead in the organisation of company events (Nudge Knowledge, socials, marketing, CSR);
- Represent the company when required at external events;
- Manage purchasing requests from the Team and managed delegated budgets over time.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
Interviews will be held from end of May.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com