Date Added: 15 March 2018
: 15 May 2018
Job Title: Researcher, Westminster Health Forum
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Help produce conferences on key policy issues in health and medical research that help move forward thinking for legislators, government and stakeholders. Our events:
• Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial; and
• Important occasions for policymakers in government, parliament and assemblies, as well as health and social care providers and professionals, pharmaceutical, charity and patient groups, professional organisations, businesses, academics, and others that are interested in or affected by the issues.
• Demanding but very rewarding - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart;
• Part of a small team working on all aspects of event production;
• Following latest policy developments and news from the sector - and researching issues, possible speakers and contacts;
• Drafting agendas and promotional text for the seminars;
• Liaising with speakers and chairs; and
• Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions.
What we’re looking for:
• Quick learners who can hit the ground running;
• Some solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields;
• We will also consider bright graduates with exceptional aptitude and professional outlook;
• Practical focus and passionate about helping achieve our mission of providing policy makers with the context to make best decisions;
• Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills - and quick to learn;
• Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify key issues from a range of stakeholder viewpoints (in line with our core proposition of impartiality); and
• Clear, stylish accurate writing is essential.
There's a high degree of fast-paced multi-tasking but support from senior editorial staff and the rest of the 90-strong team is always on hand.
Closing Date: 15 May 2018
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role.