Date Added: 21 March 2018
: 20 April 2018
Job Title: Events Intern
Working For: Centre for European Reform
Salary: £10.20 per hour (London Living Wage)
The Centre for European Reform is looking to recruit an Events intern, duties to include:
- To assist the events manager; co-ordinate with speakers and participants; update event registrations and attendance list; and prepare conference packs
- Contribute to events planning sessions; including format, content and layout
- Hands-on support at events
- To keep the database up to date
- To meet and greet visitors, answer the telephone and deal with general enquiries
- To undertake photocopying and scanning
- To ensure conference room materials are kept up to date
- To assist with booking travel
- Other duties as and when required; arrange internal meetings and maintain the shared calendar; assist with the work of other colleagues as required and communicate appropriately with internal and external contacts.
- Fluent English speaker, and second language is desirable
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to work within a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work load
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of salesforce is advantageous
- Familiarity with the use of office equipment i.e. computers, franking machine, photocopiers etc.
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
Contract duration: 6 month contract
Hours: 09:30-17:00, 5 days a week. Some morning and evening working will be required.
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
Interviews will be held in early May with a view to start in early June 2018.
Please apply via the CER website: http://www.cer.eu/job/events-intern