Date Added: 22 March 2018
: 20 April 2018
Job Title: Public Affairs Senior Account Manager
Working For: Lansons
- Ideally 3-5 years in employment since university, in consultancy, public or private (ie in-house/) sector.
- Should be in a management role already, overseeing people.
- Should be looking to make a move into an agency where there is opportunity to work and grow on integrated accounts.
- self-motivated individual
- objective thinker
- curious about business and political issues
- supportive manager
- team player
- Political interests are a must, as well as evidence of public policy understanding and campaigning. Experience should have had an integrated nature, ie knowledge of other communication disciplines and where possible, desirable to have experience of media, stakeholder, digital, change activity.
- Should have requisite A-levels that show maturity of selection for an undergraduate degree choice, and a degree subject that has been relevant to their career to date.
- Must be a good writer, able to express difficult arguments well and adapt to different styles.
- Should be conversant with political monitoring systems and providers, a more than adequate user of social media (and potentially active too), and have an active interest in current affairs.
- Personally politically active and networked is helpful.
- Experience of campaigning (for clients) welcome.
- Ideally some experience and/or background in financial services/finance, with other sectors of interest too so none ruled out including trade bodies and associations. A broader base of sectors is desirable than just one or two.
- International experience is good but not essential. However knowledge of Brussels – systems, Government – is helpful, as well as other international systems.
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
Interviews will commence ASAP.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com