Are you interested in gaining an internship experience in an International Company while pursuing your studies?
CRCC Asia is an international education organization that facilitates international internship programs in 6 cities in 4 countries globally: China, Japan, Vietnam, and England. CRCC Asia has been in operation for 11 years, partners with 50+ universities and governmental bodies globally, and has sent 7,000+ students abroad through its award winning internship programs. CRCC Asia’s internship programs take place across a variety of dynamic sectors, including business, finance, engineering, law, and much more. CRCC Asia has over 50 staff members worldwide, with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, London, Philadelphia, Brisbane, Tokyo, Manchester, and Ho Chi Minh.
The internship with CRCC Asia will take place within the business development department. The intern will have the opportunity to work closely with our team to manage our network of host companies, create marketing materials, conduct communication campaigns to increase knowledge of CRCC Asia’s programs and participate in meetings with managers of our host companies. The position offers a unique professional opportunity providing insight and skill development related to a variety of fields including higher education, international education, career development, international relations, travel and tourism.
Schedule: 10-15 hours per week 4 months.
- Identify, list, contact and convince host companies to expand our offering of positions to international students.
- Organize and attend meetings with potential host companies.
- Liaise with existing and new host companies
- Assist in securing positions in the host companies for international students
- Assist marketing team in creating marketing materials you will need
- Develop onboarding strategies with the Manchester GM and Director of Global Initiatives
- Assist the rest of the team during the course of the program
- University student or fresh graduate
- Genuine interest in the success of others
- Experience in traveling, studying, or working abroad
- Knowledge of the british corporate environment and rules
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google drive
- Open minded, autonomous and ability to take initiatives