Date Added: 26 March 2018
: 27 April 2018
Job Title: Executive, Brunswick Insight
Working For: Brunswick Group
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Brunswick Insight provides the data and analysis that act as the strategic foundation of the Brunswick offer. We help clients understand the voice of the stakeholder and align strategy and communications with the expectations they need to meet.
The team has ambitious growth plans and is looking for Executives to help design and run projects, develop new business materials, and to grow and develop our ability to provide strategic, research-based advice to our clients.
• Working as part of a team, carrying out large projects involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
• Supporting team members on all aspects of the research process
• Producing first drafts of research materials, including discussion guides and questionnaires
• Conducting in-depth interviews with stakeholders
• Working closely with communications colleagues to translate findings into effective communications
• Assisting with data analysis and writing client reports in Word or PowerPoint
• Presenting research results to clients together with team members
• Supporting team members on new business development, involving writing first drafts of pitches and proposals
The successful candidate would have or be:
• Prior experience conducting research into consumer, public and stakeholder opinion
• A methodological all-rounder, with excellent qualitative and/or quant skills. This is not necessarily a statistician or SPSS specialist, but rather someone who can:
- write a great discussion guide or survey instrument
- analyze the data and identify the insight
- produce clear charts that show what really matters
- deliver insight from the mass of data
• Strong project management skills; highly organized, pragmatic and with attention to detail
• Good understanding of politics, media, finance and current affairs; someone who connects context, events and trends to client situations and issues
• A passion for research and the insight it offers; a desire to build a career in this area
Closing Date: 27 April 2018
Interviews will be ongoing following the job posting, with potential to appoint the successful candidate before the closing date.
Please apply at your earliest opportunity and state your availability to interview in person or via VC, if not in London.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Careers@brunswickgroup.com with the following subject line:
Application for Brunswick Insight Executive, London
Only successful applicants will be contacted.