Date Added: 27 March 2018
: 30 April 2018
Job Title: Programme Assistant: S4SNextGen (Part Time/Temporary)
Working For: Speakers for Schools
Charity Number: Speakers for Schools
Salary: FTE £22,500 per annum pro rata
This is a temporary role for 6-10 weeks on a fixed term contract. We are willing to accept applications from both Full Time and Part time candidates (3-4 days per week).
We require a programme assistant to help in the lead up to our busy summer period for the S4SNextGen Work Experience programme. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with communicating with stakeholders over phone and email, tech savvy and willing to assist with technical and database support and general administration.
- Proactive communication with stakeholders, largely over phone and email.Including - Supporting schools, students and employers by disseminating relevant information and providing technical support for users on the online portal
- Database/system support; assisting with ongoing data input and record management within various databases.
- General administrative support for the programme and wider charity as necessary.
Previous Experience & Person specification
- Has worked in a professional office environment
- Experience of administration, data tracking and managing external contacts
- Driven, Flexible, adaptable and able to pick up processes quickly
- Confident communicator in person, on phone and over email
- Comfortable with navigating/managing technical platforms and an aptitude for quickly learning new technical platforms.
- Comfortable working with data (including Excel) and familiarity with database and mass communications outlets such as salesforce/dotmailer. Experience of HTML ideal but not essential.
- Happy to work in a small, busy office and take initiative to support programme manager
- Happy to drive work forward independently and get involved with a breadth of tasks including administrative support.
About Speakers for Schools & S4SNextGen
Speakers for Schools is an education charity that provides state secondary schools and their students with talks and opportunities with leading figures and their organisations. The S4SNextGen programme, which was launched in 2017, is an online advertising/application portal and programme to help connect leading organisations with state school students through work experience opportunities.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
Phone interviews and interviews will take place from Mid-April at our offices in Farringdon. The successful candidate will start in late April/early May.
Interviews will start before the closing date and we may appoint before this date depending on applications.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Unfortunately, due to capacity, we will not be able to respond to all applicants.