Date Added: 28 March 2018
: 23 April 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Cratus Communications
At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. We recognise the importance of decision making at local level and our primary goal is to help clients navigate the planning process to secure results.
We are a political engagement and community consultation company. Established in 2009, born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between local authorities, the private and third sectors.
Cratus has brought together a powerful cross-party team from the top of local government to provide insight and counsel to our clients as they work with emerging local government structures, as well as the wider public sector.
Our business is growing and we are looking for an Account Manager to oversee day to day management of client accounts in our Planning team and helping to drive our new business efforts.
We are looking for application with previous political and/or agency experience in the property and planning sector, or those who can demonstrate exceptional knowledge of planning and politics in the UK.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
- Agency experience, preferably in the property and planning sector, at Account Executive or Account Manager level
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to present confidently
- Good knowledge of the political system and the planning process
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business
- Ability to manage junior and senior colleagues
In return, we offer an enjoyable working environment, a competitive salary and interesting projects to work on.
Closing Date: 23 April 2018
Interviews will be arranged as CVs are received. Start will be as soon as possible.
To apply, or find out more about the role, contact Julian Seymour on 020 8629 7199 or firstname.lastname@example.org