Date Added: 28 March 2018
: 20 April 2018
Job Title: Media Relations Manager
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: C.£40,000 plus bonus and benefits
Working for a high profile, advocacy body that represents a sector generating over £30 billion per year to the UK’s economy. In this role you will have the opportunity to promote industry leading research projects and join the national debate on issues such as the gender pay gap and the future of work.
As the Media Relations Manager you will be the in-house media expert and have responsibility for leading the organisation’s busy press office, dealing with nationals, broadcasters and trade publications. As well as the day to day running of the press function, you will also manage the PR for research and policy projects, being a point of counsel and being the overall strategic media adviser. You will help to develop the strategy, alongside managing the PR agency, stakeholders and workload for the team.
- Experience of leading an issues-rich press office
- Comfortable handling both national and broadcast media on a day to day basis
- Confident when dealing with and giving guidance to senior stakeholders
- Has an antennae for news and current affairs
- Can turn data into a compelling story
- Able to develop creative and quality content quickly
You will have the opportunity to work flexibly and there is potential to work on a four day per week basis.
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
To interview and appoint asap
To apply, please email your CV to Madeleine at email@example.com or call 02034357269 for more information.