Date Added: 3 April 2018
: 1 May 2018
Job Title: Consultant / Researcher
Working For: Flint Global
Flint provides advice to business and other organisations, drawing on our extraordinary blend of international expertise and experience. We work at the point where government and business meet, offering an authoritative perspective on both, to advise clients on a broad range of complex issues. For example we:
- help companies understand and manage the impact of politics, policy and regulation on their business;
- advise clients on significant strategic and organisational decisions to defend their commercial interests; and
- support clients in managing competition, state aid or policy concerns that arise from transactions.
We are based in London, work in Brussels, across the EU and internationally.
What does the role involve?
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our policy and political analysis practice, working flexibly with teams across Flint.
You will be part of client teams analysing the complex political, regulatory, competition and wider policy challenges that our clients face. You will conduct research and compile briefings to assist our clients on a range of issues, across a range of sectors. You will also support the expansion of our fast-growing business in a particular sector.
Educated at least to degree level, you will possess:
- First class problem solving, and ability to draw out the implications of complex evidence and analysis to develop a clear strategy and policy advice.
- Outstanding written communication skills, with proven ability to draft clear documents for internal and external audiences with varying degrees of economic knowledge.
- Outstanding oral communication skills, including ability to communicate complex issues to non-specialists.
- Good organisational skills including the ability to prioritise, plan and schedule complex tasks proactively, working flexibly across consulting and operational functions as required.
Experience working in the civil service, politics or a regulator is desirable.
Closing Date: 1 May 2018
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the job to