Date Added: 3 April 2018
: 17 April 2018
Job Title: Communications and Events Officer
Working For: Localis
We are looking to hire a Communications and Events Officer to help deliver our external communications and events programme. As a leading voice in the debate around place, economy and public services this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing think tank influencing important policy areas.
We have a commitment to personal development and encourage staff to develop their interests and public platform.
- Highly competent writing skills
- Digital communications experience and knowledge
- Event management skills
- Interest in politics and public policy
- Hard-working and committed
- Comfortable working in a small team
Closing Date: 17 April 2018
The successful candidate will start in April or May. Interviews will be arranged in w/c 16th April. We may look to arrange interviews before then too.
To apply, please email email@example.com with:
- A covering letter referencing how you satisfy the required experience for the role
- Your CV