Date Added: 3 April 2018
: 20 April 2018
Job Title: International Training and Development Executive
Working For: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus performance based bonus of between £2,000 and £5,000 PA
The International Centre for Parliamentary Studies organises regular interactive training programmes both in London and in-country for senior officials from around the world. Subjects range from anti-corruption through to electoral reform, gender equity, and economic development.
This position is ideal for anyone with a background in international politics, public policy and governance, and seeking to develop a career in research and event management.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Research suitable subject matter and topics for future training programmes
- Identifying and recruiting subject matter experts to deliver training courses
- Undertake on-site event management duties and organising all the logistical arrangements to ensure successful programmes.
- Other general tasks related to event production and management
- Raising awareness of the Centre’s training programmes
The successful candidate will be a graduate with the following skills:
- A thorough understanding of and interest in international politics, international development and public policy issues
- Sound knowledge of the structure and functions of public sector organisations both nationally and internationally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and reliability
- The ability to take initiative when appropriate
For more information: http://parlicentre.org/int_training.php
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
The interviewing process may start before the closing date and will end at the end of April.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are keen on the job and how your experience matches the candidate profile.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and please include the job title in the subject line of the email.