Date Added: 5 April 2018
: 21 April 2018
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Working For: 89up
Salary: £20,000 + bonus + pension + gold plated sick cover
89up is is Europe’s first impact agency. We are an integrated agency with PR, public affairs, social, brand, events, campaigns and tech all under one roof. We campaign for incredible world-changing causes, build technology, take on complex problems & inspire action. If you’re bored of servicing a tiresome corporate client and want to work with some of the most amazing campaigners and powerful causes - from Oscar-winning filmmakers to major CSR projects - then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a social media executive to join the team and work across both 89up and 90up clients. This role is directly supporting our creative director Jonathan to deliver both commercial brand and NGO/charity campaigns.You will be principally responsible for creating and managing social media campaigns so experience in creative development, graphic design, video and copywriting are all highly desirable. You will be required to setup and manage client budgets for paid social campaigns and ensure they continually achieve targets. You will have a deep understanding of the differences between different social channels from both a paid and organic perspective.As a small business, we are looking for someone that can work well collaboratively, be able to take direction and complete tasks to a high standard with minimal supervision.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing both organic and paid social media campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- Producing written and visual content for social media
- Contributing to idea generation for pitches and campaigns
- Attend client briefing meetings with creative director and senior social producer
- Liaise with suppliers to contribute to project plans and budgets
- Assist with client event production off-site and out of normal business hours
- Assist in regular contact with brand, NGO and agency contacts
- Research potential new clients for new business and pitch work
- Contribute to company social media and marketing
Closing Date: 21 April 2018
Interviews will commence immediately. We are looking to appoint by the end of April.
We don’t do CVs. If you have accessibility issues please call 0203 411 2889 or email email@example.com
We’d like answers to the following questions:
1/ Tell us what you think makes an amazing social campaign - and what would you contribute to make a great campaign work? (400 words max)
2/ Name a job where you’ve exceeded expectations on - tell us what you did and what you delivered (200 words)
3/ Why do you want to work for 89up? (200 words)
4/ What would be your dream client - and explain to us the social media campaign you’d run for them? (Dream big - 500 words).