Date Added: 5 April 2018
: 25 April 2018
Job Title: Internship
Working For: GK Strategy
Salary: Equivalent to £20,000 per annum
GK Strategy is a strategic communications consultancy which was awarded Consultancy of the Year in the 2015 Public Affairs Awards. Started nearly 10 years ago, we have grown rapidly and now have over 35 retained clients and a team of 30 consultants.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking real life experience of a strategic consultancy. GK Strategy runs regular internship programmes and many of our interns have gone on to take on full time positions at the company. The successful candidate will gain first-hand experience of delivering public affairs and public relations programmes for clients across a range of health and social care sectors. The position is for an initial three month period but has the potential to be made into a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A highly organised approach, with the ability to prioritise effectively and perform well in a fast-paced environment;
- A good understanding and interest of the news and digital media;
- A demonstrable interest in politics/policy and a good understanding of Westminster and UK political system;
- A demonstrable interest in health and social care policy
- Excellent all-round research and communication skills including strong written and analytical skills.
GK is a modern dynamic agency committed to investing in our people as a means to achieve our growth. We will offer you the opportunity to get fully immersed in the work we deliver for our clients, and the opportunity to be part of our talented and ambitious team.
Closing Date: 25 April 2018
Interviews will be arranged on application, early applications welcome.
Please note that we reserve the right to appoint an exceptional candidate before the closing date
Please send a full CV and short cover letter to email@example.com
Please also send 200-300 words on the key challenges currently facing the NHS.