Date Added: 5 April 2018
: 24 April 2018
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Keeble Brown
Keeble Brown is a SME public affairs and communications agency with a particular strength in media and stakeholder relations, placemaking and regeneration, helping shape public realm.
This is unlikely to be your first job in communications.
You will need to be organised and able to work under pressure in an agency environment. If you are driven and ambitious, Keeble Brown will be a great place to work and develop.
As Account Executive you will:
- Contribute to client strategy development
- Manage projects
- Develop a broad understanding of current and emerging political issues and how they are relevant to client accounts
- Attend and support the running of events, including developing materials, agendas and briefings
- Provide timely and accurate political and media monitoring
- Develop comprehensive political and industry stakeholder maps and databases
- Attend industry events on behalf of Keeble Brown, networking and increasing your knowledge.
- Relevant experience from either a UK public affairs agency, or an in-house communications department
- A strong interest and understanding of the UK political landscape, including regeneration and infrastructure
- Excellent writing (eg blogs), IT and communication
- Attention to detail
- The ability to scan and summarise information quickly
- Demonstrable experience of producing written work to high standard.
Closing Date: 24 April 2018
Interviews to commence as soon as possible.
Start date dependent on candidate availability.
Please write a tailored covering letter outlining your relevant experiences and successes with your CV and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: ‘4AccEx’ in the subject line
We aim to respond to all candidates. However due to volume of responses this may take longer than we would like.