Date Added: 5 April 2018
: 25 April 2018
Job Title: Operations Officer
Working For: Living Wage Foundation
Salary: circa £24,000 pro rata, including London weighting (3 days a week)
The Living Wage Foundation has an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a part-time Operations Officer. We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to maintain, develop and improve our systems. The role will provide technical support to the Living Wage Foundation team and ensure the integrity of our systems, often overseeing development projects with external partners.
The Operations Officer will need to be highly numerate and have great analytical skills in order to support our monitoring and evaluation functions and the financial management, budgeting and forecasting for the Living Wage Foundation. The suitable candidate will have an eye for detail and enjoy seeking out improvements, be a creative problem solver and ideally have experience working with Salesforce systems.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide a high-quality support service to the Living Wage Foundation team and our regional franchises enabling our ability to accredit Living Wage employers.
- Proactively seek out systems improvements to make our processes more efficient and provide a better service to Living Wage employers.
- Liaise with the team to identify required systems improvements and oversee development with Living Wage team and external developers.
- Oversee our evaluation systems to ensure we can accurately monitor our success against business plan targets.
For more information, including full job description and person specification, please go to our website: https://www.livingwage.org.uk/news/job-operations-officer
- Hours: Part time, 3 days a week
- Contract: Permanent
- Pension: 10% employer contribution
Closing Date: 25 April 2018
Closing time: 12pm
Interview dates: Week commencing Monday 30th April
Fill out application form which you can download at www.livingwage.org.uk/jobs. Please save file as ‘Name – Operations Officer Application’. Please send to: email@example.com
Please note: The subject heading of the email must contain the applicant's name and the words ‘Operations Officer Application’.