Date Added: 5 April 2018
: 20 April 2018
Job Title: Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
An innovative social enterprise that leads the debate on flexibility in the labour market. They aim to raise awareness and influence stakeholders across government, civil society and the private sector.
- You will work closely with the CEO across public policy, research, campaigns, stakeholder engagement and programme development.
- Be an ambassador for the organisation and through speaking engagements and networking events build a first-class network that enables you to spot opportunities for strategic partnerships.
- You will create engaging research, campaigns and programmes that lead to meaningful outcomes and practical change for workers as well as influencing the public policy debate in this area.
- Experience gained across at least two of the following areas: policy, research, campaigns, stakeholder engagement, member/industry engagement or partnerships
- Good understanding of the public policy landscape on issues relating to the labour market
- Articulate, collegiate, flexible and hard-working
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences
Part-time and flexible working options available.
For more information: http://birchwoodknight.co.uk/jobs/stakeholder-engagement-manager
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
We may appoint ahead of the closing date, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Please email your CV to Seri Davies email@example.com or call 020 3435 7264 to discuss further.