Date Added: 6 April 2018
: 22 April 2018
Job Title: Local Liaison Assistant
Working For: British High Commission in Malta
Location: Valletta, Malta
Salary: 1,198.43 EUR Monthly (calculated pro-rata depending on the working hours agreed)
The British High Commission in Malta is part of a world-wide network representing the United Kingdom’s political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking for a Part-Time Local Liaison Assistant to support the activities of the National Crime Agency (NCA) team in Malta.
The NCA leads UK law enforcement’s fight to cut serious and organised crime. The NCA has national and international reach that facilitates cooperation between UK and International Law Enforcement Agencies and partners through its International Liaison Officers (ILO) network.
Working for the British High Commission (BHC) in Malta but supporting the activities of NCA the main purpose of the job is to provide adequate assistance to the ILO around their day to day duties. The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of predominately office based administrative duties, interface with the wider Mission/Foreign and Commonwealth Office team, conduct research and analysis and process requests.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Organise events such as meetings, workshops, seminars, conferences and receptions;
- Assistance in general support duties such as administration and travel bookings;
- Carry out general administration including the payment and processing of invoices;
- Perform any other administrative tasks in cooperation with colleagues in the BHC;
- Conduct open source research analysis;
- Once trained, conduct social media monitoring via numerous platforms;
- Produce monthly reports;
- Process requests from both Malta and UK law enforcement agencies and others as appropriate;
- Answer telephone enquiries from both UK and Malta partners and others as appropriate.
Closing Date: 22 April 2018
Please note that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the closing date.
We advise you to allow enough time to complete and submit your full application, since only applications completed and submitted before the deadline will be considered.
For further information on this position and to apply please follow the link: https://fco.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-bc5cbc22df87/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/5742-Local-Liaison-Assistant-MLT18-149/en-GB