Date Added: 6 April 2018
: 4 May 2018
Job Title: Senior Conference Producer
Working For: Knowledge Exchange Group
Salary: £32,000 (+OTE)
Knowledge Exchange Group is a specialist event and media services company delivering information and analysis across multiple platforms.
Knowledge Exchange Group now requires an experienced Senior Conference Producer to join our dedicated team and become a pivotal member in our further expansion, based at our offices in Trafalgar Square, London.
The opportunity is perfect for driven individuals looking for rapid career progression within a company with real opportunities for progression in a dynamic and growing organisation at the heart of Whitehall , or individuals with experience producing high level quality content and looking for an exciting opportunity to manage our talented staff, and develop our vast array of topical conferences and events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design and writing of the conference / event programme from start to finish
- Research, selection of and liaison with senior-level speakers
- Desk, telephone and face-to-face research with industry contacts to develop conference / event topics and write innovative programmes
- Identification of commercial partners and sponsors
- Close collaboration with marketing, sponsorship sales, and logistics teams to ensure commercial success
- On-going industry research to identify key trends, competitor events, new topics and alternative revenue streams
- Contribute to marketing and sales strategies and assist in ensuring that delegate and sponsorship revenue targets are delivered
- Content development and sign off for company products, alongside the Events Director
- Mentor and develop a team of 4, alongside the Events Director
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years of experience in commercial conference / event production or similar role
- Excellent research skills and able to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- Demonstrated excellent written (including copy writing) and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to multi-task effectivel
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels
- Creative, flexible, conscientious, and committed
- Flexible team player, with ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Closing Date: 4 May 2018
Interviews will be ongoing up until the application closing date.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, including details of how you meet the criteria outlined in the job description and your notice period.